Be Informed. Be Aware. Be Safe.
Relationships can be complicated. Domestic violence relationships can also be dangerous.
The experts at DVSAS are here to listen and give you the information you need to be informed and aware of healthy relationships, sexual assault and domestic violence.
Know the signs:
It can be difficult to see or understand the impact of domestic violence or sexual assault—especially if they’re affecting you or someone you care about.
DVSAS offers support and resources for anyone looking to better understand complicated relationship dynamics, behavioral changes and physiological and psychological impacts that often result from domestic violence and sexual assault.
Call the 24 Hour Helpline, visit the downtown Bellingham office or visit dvsas.org if you’re wondering about:
- What is domestic violence?
- What makes a healthy relationship?
- What is emotional, physical or financial abuse?
- What is sexual assault?
- How can I teach my children to respect others?
- What does my teen need to know about sex and dating?
- How can I support my employees and protect my business from domestic violence?